A) Children where at least one parent and or carer is considered authorised workers who cannot work from home, work for an authorised provider and where no other supervision arrangements can be made (Your worker permit is not required to be shown at our centre, please ensure you do have a valid one)

B) Children experiencing vulnerability, including (A permit is not required):

  • children in out-of-home care
  • children deemed vulnerable by a government agency, funded family or family violence service, and assessed as requiring education and care outside the family home
  • children identified by a school or OSHC service as vulnerable, (including via referral from a government agency, or funded family or family violence service, homeless or youth justice service or mental health or other health service).

Where a parent/carer indicates that a child with a disability is vulnerable because they cannot learn from home, and/or informs the OSHC provider the child is vulnerable due to family stress, the OSHC provider is permitted to provide onsite supervision for that child, in line with schools.